Stuart Paviour (Executive Coach and NeuChem® Practitioner, DipNeuChem)
Expertise: Leadership. Communication Inter personal Skills, EngagementandWellbeingandMentalhealthfirstaid- MIND
Working with: Graduate to senior team members
Why we do what we do
My life experience has made me passionate about addressing mental health issues, both in the workplace and the wider community. With the help of NeuChem® techniques and a greatly enhanced knowledge of neuroscience, I now understand why we behave in the way we do and what we can do to remedy those negative behaviours that can damage us and hold us back. My mission is now to share this knowledge and empower others.
I have over 20 years’ experience as a facilitator, coach, public speaker and mentor. During this time, I havedeveloped, delivered and managed a wide range of client contracts as a partner in a learning & developmentconsultancy working with learners from multinational corporate clients and national government to SME’s andindividuals. Providing L&D solutions to all levels from graduate to senior team members whilst covering many aspects of management and personal development including leadership, communication, interpersonal skills, engagement and wellbeing.
I have worked in the UK and Ireland, Scandinavia and East Africa in a diverse range of sectors such as law, pharmaceuticals, property, construction, facilities management, retail, food and drink, oil exploration, local and national government and charities.
- Awards: Twice winner of Government Multimedia Demonstrator Award and winner of European Union INTEREGG award.
- Talent and development initiatives delivered: Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Pension Protection Fund, Westminster City Council, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust and the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
Qualifications and Accreditation
Sector Experience Experience and qualifications
- DipNeuChem Business Psychologist and Accredited NeuChemologist® –ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring (equivalent to Foundation degree level).
- MHFA England: Qualified Mental Health First Aider 2016
- The Coaching Academy London, Cert in Coaching Skills 2012
- LIFT Expert Facilitator Programme 2006
- Member: Institute of Leadership & Management
- Currently undergoing Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, Skills Assessment. CIPD membership based on accreditation of prior learning and industry experience.