Rain Hitchman (Head of Delivery, Senior Executive Coach and NeuChemologist)
Expertise: Neuroscience based Coaching and Training in Talent
Development, Emotional Engagement, Resilience and Well Being. Business and Organisational Development. Cultural and Transformational change.
Working with: Senior leaders, board directors and chief executives and other Strategic Leaders
Our coaches undergo intensive training to qualify in using NeuChem® techniques. They have to demonstrate to us that they hold the lifeexperience needed to relate to their clients’ issues. They must alsoprove they have the ability to use NeuChem® skills for themselves – to achieve their objectives and live a successful, balanced and healthy life.
Why we do what we do
Due to the trials and tribulations Rain has experienced, from a life – threatening accident, to abandonment and lack of opportunity. She is driven by the desire to empower and enable others through periods of adversity and enable them to shine at the earliest opportunity and gain the success they desire. Rain is passionate about developing people and organisations to achieve their aspirations and to be the best versions of themselves possible using the latest neuroscience- based methods.
Rain has worked ceaselessly to discover her own powers – and it’s been a tough journey – but one that she has used as a launch pad for her career – becoming one of the first NeuChemologists, with a considerable and practical knowledge of neuroscience – not just from books but from intense, personal experience.
Rain is now Head of Delivery at Maria Paviour Company and her sensitive and yet inspirational style has resultedin her clients describing her coaching and training as “amazing, life affirming and empowering”.
Talent and development initiatives delivered: IBM, Cable and Wireless, BT, Orange (EE), Vodaphone, Microsoft, Santander, Hiscox, Axa PP, SIG Plc, Birmingham Chamber of Commerce, Kopparberg, Godiva Chocolates, SAS, 3663, ADT, Heineken and Nestle, Hampshire County Council, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster City Council and the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
Qualifications and Accreditation
Sector Experience Experience and qualifications
- DipNeuChem Business Psychologist and Accredited NeuChemologist® –ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring (equivalent to Foundation degree level).
- Award in Mindfulness Plus for Business, part of the NeuChem® Foundation, undergraduate of degree level 5 D
- Clinical Hypnotherapist BAHyp Member of the Association of Hypnotherapists
- Member: Institute of Leadership and Management.
- Qualified Business and Life Coach with Nobel Manhattan
- NLP Practitioner and trainer
- Qualified in psychometrics – Thomas
- International (PPI, DISC, EQ, and Fluid Intelligence). MBTI, SHL, Belbin.