Mandy Brook (NeuChemDip FIRP Cert RP, Executive Coach Mentor, Senior NeuChem Practitioner)
Expertise: Business Coaching and Mentoring, Talent Development and Leadership.
Emotional Engagement. Neuroscience based Coaching and Mentoring, working with Resilience and Well-Being
Working with: Board Executives, Senior Management, Strategic Level Leaders
Why we do what we do
Mandy grew up in a challenging home environment. A traumatic life experience lead to an understanding that she had great personal resource and resilience. She discovered a knack for understanding and supporting people. Mandy puts well-being at the centre of her business and uses emotional engagement and NeuChem® techniques as her platform for enabling others and their organizations. These same methodologies enabled her and her business to flourish.
Mandy is a knowledgeable, supportive and yet challenging coach who exudes empathy and understanding. She isquick to pick up on a person’s feelings even without words. She understands how essential work -life balance is to a happy and harmonious workforce and introduces practical tools and techniques to help others achieve this. A recruiter of some 18 years, she is well placed to deal with all employability, people and team issues as well as problem managers and leaders who have trouble building a loyal and motivated team around them.
- Inducting new people, from middle managers to board directors.
- Driving business results, profitability, productivity and growth through people and performance combined
- with wellbeing, motivation and happiness.
- Culture change – moving to reward cultures from blame and shame.
- Working with leaders who need to deal productively with stress or anxiety, who need to get themselves
- and their teams “on purpose” and achieve big aspirations with ease.
- Attracting and developing talent by working with senior leaders and HR professionals.
- Motivating teams – mind mapping group motivations and skills whilst teaching leaders how to deal with
- their key reports.
- Key Drivers – what gets people out of bed in the morning and into work, what drives them forward?
- DISC psychometrics. CARI = wellbeing and engagement tool for employees and teams
Clients: Sundyne, UTC Aerospace, Hastings Direct, Rock Construction, Kier, Morgan Sindall, East Sussex Dire & County Council.
Qualifications and Accreditation (Sector Experience Experience and qualifications)
- DipNeuChem Business Psychologist and
- Accredited NeuChemologist®–ILMLevel5 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring (equivalent to Foundation degree level)
- Fellow of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals
- Coaching Academy Certificate in Coaching
- Qualification in Business Innovation and
- Certificate in Recruitment Practice