Real Living Wage
At the Maria Paviour Company we work with a growing team to support wellbeing and mental health up and down the country. This is all well and good, but what use is this if we are unable to support and take care of our own?
Our team is vast. Made up of office employees, coaches, and trainers who live up and down the country. This means that our team may be living in an area, such as Brighton, where the living costs are significantly higher than elsewhere. The National Living wage is simply a blanket wage which the Government believes fair despite where you live. This is not based on the actual cost of living: rent, food, gas, electricity, and recreational time. The Real Living Wage is calculated not solely on what a person needs to survive, but what wage they need to live. We believe it is essential we pay what is fair to our employees, and therefore have volunteered to commit to the Real Living Wage campaign.
Where we go futher…
The Maria Paviour Company and School of NeuChem Coaching are equal opportunities employers and actively supports Human Rights, and all Equality legislation. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. Our Grievance Procedures ensure sympathetic handling, and hopefully satisfactory resolution, for all aspects of employees concerns or dissatisfaction.
We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behaviour and our business requirements.
For both the School of NeuChem Coaching, and the Maria Paviour Company, we value diversity and individual needs through implementation of
- An equal opportunities policy with regards to recruitment, promotion, teamwork and management.
- No tolerance for unethical behaviour that disrespects any individual or group; cultural or otherwise.
- Support and care for people in balancing their cultural, racial, familial or other values with work.
- Taking into account individual circumstances and needs when making decisions that affect prospects, security and self-respect of employees.
- Modelling tolerance, acceptance, kindness and understanding in our behaviour with clients, employees and all other people with whom we work.
For the School of NeuChem Coaching, we have just released a new ‘Pay when you can’ option for our courses. This breaks the courses down into smaller, bitesize chunks so that whenever you can pay for it, you can. At each stage you receive as much resources as possible to give you value for money. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about how you can be involved in our team, please drop us an email on email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1273 934136